A Love Letter

They say that we are all made of some stardust. A sprinkling of carbon glitter from the cosmos like a dash of sugar on a cookie. This dust came with a different story.


Beautiful girl, you are wise beyond your years. The strength you hold is unfathomable; and you don't even realize it. You have more love inside your body to give than there is room, and you will forever want to give it to people who do not cherish it the same way as you. I know how it hurts you, because you are so pure, so filled with good intentions you cannot possibly understand why people cause pain or hurt in the world. I hope the pain they cause you never makes you bitter. You have such beautiful talents, such moving heart; never lose that for anyone. You are cunning from being watchful, kind from being hurt yourself, and understanding for having walked the worst part of someone else's shoes.


You are so incredibly unique and precious and you forget that more often than not. People will always be afraid of what they don't understand. They will try and tame you, mold you, form you, fit you into places you don't belong; don't be afraid to roar. You cannot be tamed. People will forever be intimidated by power and strength, and as long as you use your strength for good, then you have nothing to fear.


I know you feel broken, right now. I know it feels like things don't come together the way you want them to, and that your biggest want in life is to be understood. To love and let love. Someday, someone is going to love every single piece of you. No changes, no molds, no excuses. They will move mountains for you, nothing will stop them from being with you. You will dance in the rain and smile upwards to the sunshine with your toes curled in the sand on the beach when love comes into your heart.

I know you cry yourself to sleep at night. Wishing things were better. Weeping for the happier times. I know in your memories there is sweet remembrance and pain. Of loss and love. Sleep tight, sweet girl, for these times will not last forever. In your waking nightmares, the startling gasps of pain and fear, you remember your strength again. Because you've done this before. You remember that you have carried weights no champion could bare.


You are forever in my heart and when you feel the absence of love; of deep, defining, soul-crushing love, remember that I am here. Remember that you are the most beautiful, rare gem in the existence of the universe. You are the crown jewels, darling. Never forget that. I love you and when you are alone, I will always be with you.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Haunting